Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tech Pete Video

So trying to make the tech pete video was challenging and funny all at the same time. For one it was so hard not to sit there and laugh while I was recording. Then when I went to edit my video is when the real fun started. When I uploaded it to IMovie maker I realized I looked like a midget. Yes this was really funny but I do not know why this happened because is showed up normal on my iPod and on another computer. But when I finished the full product I thought it was very funny and kept me looking like a midget.

2 comments:

  1. I also had a hard time not laughing while I was recording, or forgetting what I was going to say and then having to stop. I watched your video and it was really funny that you looked like a midget during the video. I recorded the video and it was fine when I recorded it so it is very odd that it turned out like that. Despite laughing at you looking like a midget, your video was very informative and I think that people could learn proper technique from watching the video. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that the video was a pretty cool project. I enjoyed it; however, I wish that I would have taken more time to make it as good as it should have been. I had a hard time with Youtube Editor, my only option since Movie Maker wouldn't upload my videos from my iPhone. I did not like how Youtube Editor did not have all of the effect options that we needed to fulfill the criteria on the rubric. All in all, it was a good idea for a project.

    ReplyDelete