Wednesday, May 8, 2013

With this semester coming to an end I want to say that tech pete has taught me a lot. Even though I knew about some of the programs that we used there were some that I didn't know about. I will say that I am going to use a lot of the stuff we learned when I go out teaching or even when I am working at the YMCA. The class was very well taught and ran smoothly. I have been able to help my friends with questions that they have about powerpoint, excel or even word. At least when I go home I know I will be able to help my mom and dad when they have questions about the stuff they are doing.

2 comments:

  1. I agree I think tech pete was an awesome class! In fact i think its so good that all ed majors should be required to take some sort of class like it. It teaches you so much valuable information that you can use in your field of work one day. Technology is the wave of the future and its not going away or slowing down and tech pete embraces that and teaches you how to incorporate it with your job. I had a blast in tech pete, and I don't say that often about classes, but this is one of the good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive comments, Tasha and Ian! Appreciate the feedback.

    ReplyDelete